Why is it advisable to eat almonds soaked – We all know that eating almonds brightens the mind. It is also known that almonds are very beneficial for health. But have you ever thought about why it is advisable to eat almonds soaked? We all do this in our homes but never think why one should eat almonds in this way.
If you also like to eat almonds without soaking them and avoid the idea of soaking them in water overnight then change it. The right way to eat almonds is by peeling it off. This is not just a matter of taste but is a matter of health.
Why eating soaked almonds is more beneficial- Soaked almonds are very beneficial for our health. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, but it is important to know that it will be available only in soaked almonds. The brown peel of almonds contains tannin which prevents the absorption of nutrients. Soaked almonds are also helpful in correcting digestion.
Why is it advisable to eat almonds soaked – Take a look at its benefits
The elders of your household must have told you at some time that soaking almonds and eating it has many benefits. However, its benefits are hardly explained to you in detail. That is why we have brought you 6 such reasons that eating soaked almonds will benefit your whole body. But before that, we will tell you what is so special in the soaked almonds.
Why are wet almonds better? 10 benefits of almonds
- Almond is known for its immense health benefits of almonds. And most of all it is known to help the Yadashtha grow. Almonds are rich in essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids. But to absorb all these nutrients, almonds should be soaked in water overnight before eating. This is because the brown peel of almonds contains tannin which prevents the absorption of nutrients.
- Soaking the almonds in water after one day removes the peel easily and allows the nuts to release nutrients. Soaked almonds also help indigestion. It releases an enzyme called lipase which is beneficial for fat digestion.
- Almonds that are helpful in weight loss are also helpful in weight loss. Monounsaturated fat helps to curb your hunger and feel full. Soaked almonds are also a good source of antioxidants. It prevents the aging process by preventing free radical damage. Vitamin B17 and folic acid in soaked almonds are important for fighting cancer and eliminating birth defects.
- Keep heart healthy According to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition – Almonds are a very powerful antioxidant agent, which helps prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. These properties of almonds help to keep the heart healthy and protect the entire cardiovascular system from damage and oxidative stress. If you are suffering from any form of heart disease then include soaked almonds in your diet to stay healthy.
- Control high blood pressure Almonds are also good for blood pressure. – According to a study published in the journal Free Radical Research, scientists found that consuming almonds increased the amount of alpha-tocopherol in the blood, which is important for maintaining one’s blood pressure. The study also revealed that a person’s blood pressure is brought down by eating almonds regularly. And it was particularly effective in men between 30 and 70 years of age.
- Help in the development of the infant – Soaked almonds contain plenty of folic acids, a nutrient that helps in the development of the fetus’s brain and neurological system. In addition, when almonds are soaked they become easier to eat, which is good for pregnant women for poor digestion.
- Make digestive action better – Soaked almonds make digestion stronger and healthier. In a study published in the Journal of Food Science, it was found that eating soaked raw almonds clears the stomach quickly and makes it easier to digest protein. With the peeling of almonds, the enzymes present in its peeling are separated and due to this, it is easy to break down fat. In such a situation, digestion and absorption of nutrients become easy.
- Bad ‘cholesterol control High cholesterol problem is becoming one of the most common diseases in our country. – High cholesterol is a major cause of many types of diseases, including heart disease and blockage of the arteries of the heart. Almonds can help you to get rid of this problem. Almonds help a lot in reducing the level of ‘bad’ cholesterol by increasing the amount of good cholesterol in the body. Soaking it in the water at night, peeling it off in the morning, proves very beneficial for children studying with food. Almonds prevent sugar and insulin levels from rising after meals. Due to which diabetes can be avoided. Then what is the delay, after eating soaked almonds every morning, you also make your body full of nutrition.
- Helpful in weight loss – Soaked almonds are also helpful in weight loss. The monosaturated fat in it helps to curb your hunger and feel full. Soaked almonds are also a good source of antioxidants.
- Cures Cholesterol – The problem of high cholesterol is becoming one of the common diseases in India today. High cholesterol is a factor in many diseases including heart disease and blockage of the arteries of the heart. Almond can help you with this problem. Almonds are also helpful in increasing the amount of good cholesterol in the body and reducing the level of bad cholesterol.
- Improve High BP – Almonds are also good for blood pressure. According to the study published in the journal Free Radical Research, researchers found that consuming almonds increased the amount of alpha-tocopherol in the blu, which is important for maintaining one’s blood pressure. The study also revealed that a person’s BP is brought down by eating almonds regularly.
- If you also like to eat almonds without soaking and avoid the idea of soaking it in water overnight then change it. The right way to eat almonds is by peeling it off. This is not just a matter of taste but is a matter of health.
Apart from this, the digestive system is also balanced by eating soaked almonds. It secretes an enzyme called lipase which is effective for fat digestion. Apart from this, almonds are also very beneficial in weight loss. It contains monosaturated fats, which makes the almond feel full after a long time of eating.
Note: This information is given on the basis of various research and study. Be sure to consult a doctor before consuming anything.
Thank you very much for visit to our blog.
If you like this, please share it with your friends or relatives who can get some good information.
Your Own Information of Hub Spot
Also see: Eating 5 soaked almonds in the morning gives these 10 benefits (Open in a new tab)