THE FUTURE IS HERE WITH JIOFIBER
INDIAN HOMES TO GET AN INTEGRATED EXPERIENCE OF BROADBAND, ON-DEMAND
ENTERTAINMENT, VOICE/VIDEO CALLING & CONFERENCING, GAMING & HOME SOLUTIONS
WITH JIOFIBER WELCOME OFFER, GET
TV + 4K SET TOP BOX + OTT APP SUBSCRIPTION + UNLIMITED DATA & VOICE/VIDEO CALLING
EVERY JIOFIBER USER TO GET A SET TOP BOX (EVEN WITH A MONTHLY PLAN)
Mumbai, 5 September 2019: Jio, the world’s largest mobile data network, has today announced the
commencement of JioFiber, its Fiber to the Home service, across 1,600 cities in India. With JioFiber, Jio
continues to deliver on its promise of connecting the unconnected while bringing about transformational
changes to Indian homes, that it started with its mobility service three years ago, on 5th September 2016.
Currently, the average fixed-line broadband speed in India is 25 Mbps. Even in America, which is the most
developed economy, it is around 90 Mbps. JioFiber, India’s first 100% ALL-FIBER broadband service, will start
from 100 Mbps and go all the way up to 1 Gbps. This will propel India to top 5 broadband nations globally.
UPCOMING JIOFIBER SERVICES:
1. Ultra-high-speed broadband (up to 1 Gbps)
2. Free domestic voice calling, conferencing and international calling
3. TV video calling and conferencing
4. Entertainment OTT apps
6. Home Networking
7. Device Security
8. VR Experience
9. Premium Content Platform
GST additional on all plans, as applicable | Extra GBs are available for 6 months as introductory benefit | T&C Apply | For details visit jio.com / message ‘HELLO’ to 70008-70008 from WhatsApp
For Gaming, Device Security, Home Networking, VR Experience, Video Content services, provided by RCITPL (a platform service company) and TV Video Calling & Conferencing, subscribers need to
purchase compatible devices.
1. JioFiber plan rentals start at Rs 699 and go up to Rs 8,499
2. Even the lowest tariff starts with 100 Mbps speed
3. You can get speeds up to 1 Gbps
4. Most tariff plans come with access to all the services defined above
5. Jio is pricing the plans at less than one-tenth the global rates, to make it accessible for all, to suit every
budget and every need
1. JioFiber users will have access to 3, 6 and 12 month plans that provides substantially higher value
2. Through bank tie-ups, Jio will provide attractive EMI schemes, so customers get the benefits of annual
plans by paying only monthly EMI
JIOFIBER WELCOME OFFER
1. Every JioFiber user will get unprecedented value on subscribing to JioForever annual plans
2. With JioForever annual plan, users can get the following:
a. Jio Home Gateway
b. Jio 4K Set Top Box
c. Television Set (in Gold plan and above)
d. Subscription to your favourite OTT apps
e. Unlimited Voice and Data
JioFiber users can choose a Welcome Offer from various price points available.
Speaking at the launch of JioFiber, Akash Ambani, Director, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, said, “Our customers
are at the heart of everything we do, and all of JioFiber has been designed with the sole purpose of giving you
a delightful experience. The launch of JioFiber, with its revolutionary services is just the beginning of a new
and exciting journey. As always, we will continue working hard to bring more such amazing services to your
home and take Jio Fiber to the next level.
I want to specially thank our 5 Lac JioFiber Preview users, who have contributed significantly in perfecting our
product and service experience. I welcome them to experience the next level of JioFiber”
HOW TO GET JIOFIBER:
1. Visit www.jio.com or download MyJio app
2. Register for JioFiber services
3. If JioFiber is available in your area, our service representatives will get in touch with you
FOR EXISTING JIOFIBER CUSTOMERS:
1. For existing JioFiber users, Jio will get in touch with you for upgrading your services
2. Please download MyJio app, as all communication with users will happen on the MyJio app
3. On recharging with a monthly/quarterly/annual plan of their choice, every JioFiber user will get a Set Top Box to enjoy the full bouquet of services
About Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited:
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“Jio”), a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (“RIL”), has built a world-class
all-IP data strong future proof network with latest 4G LTE technology. It is the only network conceived and
born as a Mobile Video Network from the ground up and supporting Voice over LTE technology. It is future
ready and can be easily upgraded to support even more data, as technologies advance on to 5G, 6G and
Jio will bring transformational changes in the Indian digital services space to enable the vision of Digital India for 1.2 billion Indians and propel India into global leadership in the digital economy. It has created an eco-system comprising of network, devices, applications and content, service experience and affordable tariffs for
everyone to live the Jio Digital Life. As part of its customer offers, Jio has revolutionised the Indian telecom landscape by making voice calls for Jio customers absolutely free, across India, to any network, and always. Jio
makes India the highest quality, most affordable data market in the world so that every Indian can do Datagiri.
About Reliance Retail:
Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), is India’s largest retailer and has established leadership position across various focus sectors. Reliance Retail operates 10644 retail stores across more than 6700 cities covering an area of over 23 million sq. ft. as on 30th June 2019.
Thank you very much for visit to our blog.
If you like this, please share it with your friends or relatives who can get some good information.
Your Own Information of Hub Spot
Source from Jio.com press release
Also see: Jio Fiber 2019 Welcome Offer Information (Open in a new tab)