The deadly coronavirus spread in China has killed 25 people thus far and quite 800 people are vulnerable. Given the magnitude of the coronavirus, the planet Health Organization (WHO) has declared an emergency in China, although it’s not yet declared a world public health emergency. Know here what’s a coronavirus, how it spreads and what are the symptoms of its infection-
What is coronavirus
Corona is a large group of viruses that are common in animals. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDS), the corona virus reaches animals from humans to humans. The new Chinese corona virus is like the SARS virus. Its infection causes problems like fever, cold, shortness of breath, runny nose and sore throat. It can also cause pneumonia.
Its condition is quite similar to the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Several Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). Virologist Leo Poon of the School of Public Health at the University of Hong Kong, who previously decoded the virus, thinks it likely started in an animal and spread to humans.
How is it spread coronavirus?
Coronavirus (CoV) may be a zoonotic consistent with WHO. this suggests that it’s spread from animals to humans through 2019-nCoV. it’s believed that 2019-nCoV was spread by eating seafood. But now the coronavirus is spreading from human to human.
It can spread by coming into contact with someone infected with the coronavirus. Coughing, sneezing or shaking hands can cause risk. Touching an infected person then touching their mouth, nose or eyes also can cause an epidemic infection.
Symptoms of coronavirus and effect
The average age of those who die from this virus is 73 years. The oldest person among the dead was 89 years old, while the youngest person died at the age of 48 years.
Symptoms of coronavirus include runny nose, cough, sore throat, occasional headache and fever, which may last for a few days. It is fatal for people with weak immunity. The elderly and children are easy victims of this. Pneumonia, swelling in the lungs, sneezing, worsening of asthma are also symptoms.
What is the treatment of coronavirus?
There is no cure for it yet. Neither a vaccine for the coronavirus (CoV) nor the 2019-nCoV. The only way to avoid this is to take precautions. Avoid coming in contact with a sick, cold, pneumonia person. Wear a mask Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth. Wash hands thoroughly with soap.
Escape measures coronavirus
The World Health Organization has asked for some precautions to avoid or reduce the coronavirus infection, which the United Nations has also tweeted. The tweet outlines measures to reduce the risk of coronavirus infection.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol with hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow while coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid making close contact with people who have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Cook meats and eggs well.
- Do not make unsafe contact with animals living in the forest and fields.
How dangerous is it coronavirus?
- A total of 1072 suspected cases have been reported in 20 provincial-level areas of China. China sealed five cities, including Wuhan, on Thursday, taking unprecedented steps to stop the spread of corona-viruses.
- Due to increasing congestion on the roads before the Chinese New Year, various modes of movement including trains, trains, and planes have been stopped. About two crore people live in these cities.
- A case of virus infection has also been reported in America. Health officials say that the man came from Wuhan in China to the United States.
- Indian nurse in Saudi Arabia suffering from coronavirus
An Indian nurse is suffering from coronavirus and is undergoing treatment in Saudi Arabia.
- The virus is different from the Chinese city of Wuhan. The victim nurse and her nearly 100 colleagues were examined. Most of these nurses are from Kerala.
- The Indian embassy has made it clear that she is suffering from nurse coronavirus-COV. He is not suffering from 2019-Ncivo (Wuhan).
- The first case of coronavirus-COV was identified in Saudi Arabia in 2012, while Wuhan’s coronavirus Novel One is brand new.
If you like this, please share it with your friends or relatives who can get some good information.
Thank you very much for giving a visit to the website.
Your Own Information of Hub Spot
Also see: Know what are the symptoms of coronavirus? (Open in a new tab)