Google CEO Pichai and President Edena
US-India Business Council will award this award next week for contribution to business development
This award is being given to US and Indian officials every year since 2007.
Pichai of Indian origin made Google Join in 2004, CEO of the company in 2015.
Google CEO Sundar Pichai (46) and American Stock Exchange Nasdaq President Edena Friedman (50) will receive this year’s Global Leadership Award. Given the contribution of the two companies as a significant platform based on technology, Pichai and Friedman will be given the award at the India Idea Summit next week. The Business Advocacy Group America-India Business Council (USIBC) has chosen both.
Google-Nasdaq’s contribution boosts bilateral trade by 150% in 5 years: USIBC
- USIBC is giving Global Leadership Award every year since 2007. For this, those US and Indian officials are elected, whose companies play an essential role in promoting trade development between the two countries. The beautiful Pichai is of Indian origin. He made Google Join in 2004. Since 2015, the company is CEO.
- USIBC says that because of the leading companies like Google and Nasdaq, bilateral trade of goods and services has increased by nearly 150% in the last five years. It reached $ 142.1 billion in 2018.
- Pichai says- While living in India, I saw that technology had contributed a lot to improve the lives of people. I am proud that Google has contributed in the exciting period of India’s development. Pichai said that relations between India and America were never endangered.
- USIBC President Nisha Desai Biswal says that under the leadership of Pichai, Google is not only strengthening India’s digital economy sector but also making technology reach accessible to millions of people.
- Biswal said that Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman had provided the best technology to the stock exchanges of more than 50 countries including the National Stock Exchange of India. Under his leadership, Nasdaq’s pioneering technology will benefit America and India’s stock exchanges.
If you like this, please share with your friends or relatives who can get some good information also Like & write your comment below.
Thank you very much for giving a visit to the website.
Your Own Information of Hub Spot
Also see: Hyperthyroidism Blood Pressure Complications(Opens in a new tab)