Elon Reeve Musk is a South African-Canadian-American veteran businessman, investor, engineer, and inventor.
Elon musk autobiography: Elon Musk SpaceX founder, CEO and chief designer; Tesla company co-founder, CEO, and architect of the product; Co-chairman of OpenAI; Is the founder and CEO of Neuralink and the founder of The Boring Company.
In addition, he is the co-founder and former president of SolarCity, co-founder of Zip2 and founder of X.Com, which later merged with Confinity and received the new name PayPal.
In December 2016, Elon Musk was ranked 21st in Forbes magazine’s list of the world’s most powerful people. As of January 2018,
Elon Musk has total assets of US $ 20.9 billion and has been listed by Forbes as the 53rd richest person in the world.
Elon Musk has stated that SolarCity, Tesla, and SpaceX’s goals revolve around their vision to change the world and humanity. Their goals include reducing global warming through sustainable energy production and use and reducing the “threat of human extinction” by establishing a human settlement on Mars.
Elon Musk Born history
Born in Pretoria Sahar, South Africa on June 28, 1971, his father was an engineer, and his mother was a model. When Elon was 9, his parents divorced and Elon Musk moved to Pretoria with his father. There was also a younger brother and sister who was not paid any attention to his father.
Elon Musk was shy and involved in books since childhood and by the age of 10, he had read books which were not even college students and at the age of 12, Elon Musk did some books on the computer kept at his home With the help of learning computer programming developed the last r game
Developed this video game made in basic language and they sold the game to a company for $ 500. They paid their school fees for the same money in school but some badass children beat them in school. Once those badass Bachu got together and killed Elon so much that he fainted.
And after this, he threw Elon Musk down the stairs, he was admitted to the hospital, and after a long time, he had trouble, after this incident, Elon still has trouble breathing, like at the age of 17, from South Africa. Finished high school
Elon musk autobiography (Elon musk life story)
In 1988, he moved to Canada and became an American citizen. He is currently the CEO and chief product architect of Tesla Motors, Solar City, as well as the CEO and CTO of Space X.
Elon Musk has a huge contribution in designing and producing Falcon Heavy Rockets, which is why most people also know him for Falcon Rocket.
Elon Musk and his brother together opened a software company named Zip2 in 1995. But in 1999 he sold the company and went on to become a millionaire. Later, he opened a company called X dot com but after some time he joined it with the company of Confinity and when these two companies got together, they were formed a new company named PayPal.
X.com was later named PayPal and after naming it Elon Musk insisted on further expanding the company. He then opened the SpaceX company and became CEO of Tesla.
In 2004, he invested in Tesla Motor’s company, which manufactures electronic cars. Musk knew that in the future, people would like this car and it would not pollute the environment, so they became CEOs at Tesla.
But after reaching there, he had to leave this course only after two days because he wanted to do business in the field of internet, new energy, and leisure. He became a US citizen in 2002.
Elon musk business short biography:
Elon Musk started doing incredible things from childhood. The period of his doing such amazing work continued. Many of his works involve a Falcon rocket. Elon Musk himself has done the work of designing this rocket and at the same time, he has contributed most to make this big mission a success.
At the age of 12, Musk made a computer game and then earned $ 500 by selling the game. The name of that game was Blaster. He founded X.Com in 1999, which later became PayPal, SpaceX in 2002 and Tesla Motors, etc. in 2003.
X.com was named PayPal. After PayPal was named, Elon Musk insisted on developing the PayPal company.
Elon Musk made the Falcon rocket and he is known for the success of this rocket. Zip 2 was purchased by Alta Vista, the largest search engine in 1999, for $ 307 million in cash. The deal became a record
Elon Musk Inspiring Thoughts
- A failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating that much
- If something seems very important, then even if things are against you, you should still do it.
- While leaving from Pay Pal, I thought: ‘Good! And what are the problems that are most likely to affect the future of humanity? ’I did not think from this perspective,‘ What is the best way to make money?
- You want to be more strict about making the best thing you can make. Find everything in it that is wrong and correct it. Get negative feedback, especially from friends.
- It is okay to keep all the eggs in one basket as long as you can control what happens to the basket.
- Starting a business and growing it is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people doing it as it is about the products they sell.
Elon Musk Award-Winning History and biography book
- In 2006, Musk served as a member of the United States National Academy of Sciences Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board.
- Received R&D Magazine Innovator of the Year in 2007 for SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity.
- In 2007 he received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award by Ink Magazine for the commendable work done on Tesla and SpaceX.
- Musk to design Tesla Roadster in 2007
If you like this, please share it with your friends or relatives who can get some good information.
Thank you very much for giving a visit to the website.
Your Own Information of Hub Spot
Also see: US space x company created history (Open in a new tab)