Ingredients to make Carrot Beet Almond Soup
Carrot Beet Almond Soup is the very best for health and very famous in India. try it using our recipe.
- 6 almonds
- 2 carrots
- 1 beat
- 1 teaspoon desi ghee
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Pinch asafoetida
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- Garnish with cream and coriander as required
How to make Carrot Beet Almond Soup
- First cut the carrots, beets, and onions into big pieces.
- Soak the almonds in lukewarm water for some time.
- Now remove the peel of almonds. Now heat ghee in the pan.
Chop the cumin and asafoetida and sauté for a while by adding the onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Now add carrots, beets, and almonds. Now add salt, sugar, red pepper powder, and black pepper powder.
- Fry for 2 minutes. Now add 4 silent water and boil it well. Cook till the vegetables become soft. Now do the gas band. Now grind this material in the mixer. At once
- Make a soft paste and filter the fibers with a sieve.
- Now boil this soup for 2 minutes. You add water to dilute it accordingly. And add vinegar to enjoy the sourness.
- Serve hot garnishing with almonds, cream, and coriander leaves.
Note: This information is given on the basis of various research and study. Be sure to consult a doctor before consuming anything.
Thank you very much for giving a visit to the website. If you like this, please share it with your friends or relatives who can get some good information.
Your Own Information Hub
Also, see Roasted Almonds Recipe. (Open in a new tab)